skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Drum Roll Please . . .
I'm sure all of you would like to know that CD called this afternoon and announced that . . . drum roll please . . . eleven eggs were collected today!
This is a picture I "borrowed" from the web, because I wanted to let my mid-western grandson, TF, know that half of the eggs collected today were brown ones!
Life is Good!
6 comments:
Congratulations to you and the hens! You will soon have more eggs than you can eat, but just in time for baking season.
TF says "Awesome!" congrats to the Simply Country farm on a great egg harvest. So glad those other ladies kicked into gear and popped those eggs out!
Ok..........
I love the Fun in Fresno pictures. Oh guess what I finally got my computer back TODAY!!!! So I am happy
love your pictures looks like lots of fun and their is lots to learn from belly dancers.
Hugs, Laura
We are getting ready to go salsa dancing I am so excited....
Bye
Woo Hoo!! Good job hens!!
Isn't it exciting??!! Congratulations to all! :-)
What a day!! Very exciting and rewarding for those girls to finally do their thing. Now, the first thing to do in the morning is go and count those eggs! Yesiree!!
Post a Comment