The annual Spring Awards Banquet for FFA at Minarettes High School took place on campus last night. It's a fun affair honoring the students who work hard all year in a fast-growing chapter. Minarettes High is just four years old and the FFA chapter started out with only 26 students and 3 "Ag" classes that first year. There are now over 400 students participating in FFA and 14 "Ag" classes.
Our granddaughter, Karah, has played an active part of this chapter for two years. She has made lots of great friends and loves to participate and work hard with them.
| Oh . . . I almost forgot . . . she was also elected to serve as Vice President next year. Here she is (third from right) posing with all the 2013 officers. |
It was a most enjoyable evening and we couldn't be more proud of you Karah!
Life is good!


4 comments:
Congratulations to Karah! It's so wonderful her high school offers ag classes and activities.
Way to go Karah Lynn!
Way to go, Karah..I love your enthusiasm for FFA and for the Parliamentary (I forget the formal name of it), but I love that you have had these opportunities and that you excel in them. Keep up the good work..
Congrats Karah!! Your hard work paid off!
Post a Comment