Friday, March 15, 2013

"HARVEY" Coming to Town


It's been a busy month around these parts. My husband, daughter, and granddaughter have all been cast in the upcoming show to be presented by the Golden Chain Theatre in Oakhurst. The Broadway version of "Harvey" will be playing the first three weekends in April. Call and reserve your tickets soon because, after attending many rehearsals with Ken, I know the show is going to be a real hit! Jennifer plays the lead female part Mrs. Veta Louise Simmons, Karah plays Veta's daughter Myrtle Mae, and Ken was cast as Judge Omar Gafney . . . what a hoot! In between rehearsing with Ken who has been busy memorizing his lines, I've been busy sewing costumes for Karah.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

This is going to be a fun one! Three generations in one production. I love it and don't know if we will ever have an opportunity to do this again with Karah going off to college next year.

TravelingGrammy said...

Oh, wow! I'll have to see it the last weekend when I come back....

Leigh said...

Oh, what fun. You should have auditioned too!

Aunt Patty said...

It sure looked good, and like fun too, especially with three members of my family in it! Maybe it will happen again after Karah finishes college? Could happen, you never know!!

Aunt Patty said...

It sure looked good, and like fun too, especially with three members of my family in it! Maybe it will happen again after Karah finishes college? Could happen, you never know!!