Thursday, November 23, 2006

A Four-Generation Thanksgiving Celebration

A Thanksgiving Feast from olives and pickles to turkey, potatoes and gravy, stuffing, green beans Southern style, sweet potato casserole, cranberry sauce and cranberry chutney, rolls and butter . . . to pumpkin pie with whipped cream and carmel apple pie ala'mode . . . nothing is better than being with family. We enjoyed indulging in a four-generation Thanksgiving Feast!

Nothing better than the drumstick!

Four generations of the female variety.

Me and the Best Mom Ever

Great Gramma and three of her "Greats"

4 comments:

kalebsmum said...

JL...It sounds like you had a great thanksgiving...great day to bring out all the favorite thanksgiving recipes...happy turkey day...

Aunt Patty said...

Love this blog, such cute pictures of all of you, Mom looks so happy, and all of you do too. K, J, and C are all gettingso big and beautiful and handsome. I think these pictures are the kind you will all treasure forever, especially the kids later on in life. I too, especially love the 4 generation one, K looks as tall as J just about. The one of you and Mom is really a good one and you are a trooper for not wimping out when you had your cold. Love you all!

SeattleS said...

I'm drooling. I know T-day has come and gone, but I still thinkall of that food sounds terrific!
Looks like you had a wonderful get together! Great generational photos!!

Middle America Mom said...

What a fun day you all had. Wish we could be there. R would fight K for the drumstick! We love you all!