Saturday, January 06, 2007

We'll test the waters . . . of "Cruising"

Royal Carribean "Monarch of the Seas"

Tomorrow we leave for San Pedro to spend the night. We're going a day early (we need to board early Monday afternoon) so that we avoid the nasty early morning valley fog we get this time of year. Sometimes visability is next to blindness! We board the Monarch of the Seas on Monday afternoon and set sail Monday night for San Diego. The second night we sail to Catalina Island, then on down to Ensenada, before docking back at San Pedro. It's our first cruise on a big ship and we're pretty excited. On our twenty-fifth anniversary we cruised on a beautiful three-masted sailing ship, one of the Bare Foot Cruises down to the Carribean, which was a blast. Just thought I'd share this picture I found on their website. I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures and stories to tell after five days at sea.

4 comments:

jennavar said...

Too funny Daddy! Bon Voyage. Will be thinking about you and the fun your bound to have. Love you both!

Aunt Patty said...

You'll love it I know!! That's the same ship H and I cruised on with S and L and had a wonderful time. The food was so delicious and so much of it. I especially liked the Captain's party. Enjoy!!

Middle America Mom said...

I'm thinking about you and the fun you're having right now. I can't wait to hear all about it :>

kalebsmum said...

Have fun!

Can't wait to hear about it when you return!