Saturday, July 14, 2007

Dutch Oven Berry Cobbler

We finally tried our Dutch Oven techniques we learned during Stagecoach Days, back in April. From the Tay Berries and the Marion Berries we picked on Tuesday we bagged and froze six quarts—one of which we enjoyed in this recipe! This is the cobbler we consumed after dinner tonight! (Well, there's a bit left over for K and I to have tomorrow night—but not much.) Yummo!

KL adds hot charcoal to the Dutch Oven.

Just needs a bowl, spoon, and scoop of vanilla ice cream!

2 comments:

Gary & Cecile Thompson said...

The cobbler looks great! Can't wait to get there and have some with you!

Middle America Mom said...

What a yummy cobbler!! T wants to go and pick some too. R asked why you need ice cream since it looks good by itself. I said 'cause it's even bette with ice cream. I love your dutch oven cooking!