Well, about noon-time I could hear the truck coming down the street, which is about normal timing for their return, because it gets pretty windy around that time at the lake and impossible to troll. Check out their catch—six great big ones! When the first fish surfaced, JD exclaimed "Wow, that's the biggest fish I've ever seen!" They are all 12 to 14 inch-ers.
K said that JD was a fantastic fisherman, and able to help bring them all in. He was on the net most of the time, but also reeled some in! what a great memory-maker day. Saturday, CD and JD get to go fishing with their Papa on Foster Lake.
Can't wait for dinner—yummo!
Life is good!
Life is good!

3 comments:
A picture is worth a thousand words...but I think that one didn't get the limit memo...you can tell that they both loved the day that they had!!
Oh yum is right! They look so good! How great to have another fisherman in the family!
Hope to see them on their way back home!
R says "Those look about the size of the large mouth bass I caught on our vacation. Hey, AJ - I'm a new fisherman too, how do you like that?"
Way to go JD and Papa! Those look delicious! We ate Wallaye last night and it was great :>
Post a Comment