Thursday, January 01, 2009

Simply Country Stroll



This is a test! . . . and it worked . . . my first video! Now I need to work on better resolution . . . hmmmmm . . . a New Year's resolution?

Happy New Year from the happy hens at Simply Country Farm. This is so typical of when we walked up to the barnyard and stroll around the perimeter, all the chickens and the goats follow you as if in a parade. Our version of the Rose Parade? Happy New Year!

7 comments:

Ken said...

Nice Job JE!

Gary & Cecile Thompson said...

Good job! It looks like those hens have gotten pretty attached to you. Hope to see you guys soon!

jennavar said...

Wow! They sure look like they enjoy you! They must know that you take good care of them while I'm gone. Very funny. I love how Joey comes to check things out too!

Aunt Patty said...

Congratulations you techno girl(is that the right term?) That's quite a feat, your own video! Really cute of all those chickens and that little goat. They do seem attached!

Joni Linscott said...

Good for you on the video! Great job....maybe I'll try and tackle one too...Happy New Year

TravelingGrammy said...

Oh, wow! I'm so impressed! I want to learn how to do that, too! Those little critters look so happy-I want to catch some of our quail...

Laura said...

You are to much girlfriend.
Laura