That was very cool. I waited for awhile thinking that it was going to move itself back together. Then I realized that I would have to put the pieces in order. I seemed to be missing quite a few pieces... How come?? I still like it though!
Hello Jannavar! If you think you are missing a piece, it's because it's probably hiding under the puzzle. Just move the whole puzzle aside and I bet you uncover the missing piece!
My husband and I retired in 1999 and enjoyed a full-time RV lifestyle for over 12 years and loved everything about it! We now live in a "stick house" in the country and look forward to the next chapter of our life together . . . enjoy a garden, fresh eggs from our own hens, and living close to family.
We have two daughters we are very proud of—each one has a great husband and between them, and the good Lord, have given us five awesome grandkids! This blog happens so our friends and family can keep up with what we enjoy doing most.
2 comments:
That was very cool. I waited for awhile thinking that it was going to move itself back together. Then I realized that I would have to put the pieces in order. I seemed to be missing quite a few pieces... How come?? I still like it though!
Hello Jannavar!
If you think you are missing a piece, it's because it's probably hiding under the puzzle. Just move the whole puzzle aside and I bet you uncover the missing piece!
Post a Comment