Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Oregon . . . the green green state!
We love coming here in the summer time. And this year is no different. It seems that our little piece of the world must have been drenched with lots of rain this year, for we have thousands of greenery (a.k.a. grass and weeds) growing quite tall due to our tardiness in getting here. But, oh well, we'll have this place in ship-shape in no time at all. Just wanted to let you know we've arrived safe and sound and anticipate a glorious summer here.
And I've never seen such giant Dandelions. I guess since we normally get up in early June they have not gotten to this stage for us before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm so glad you are there safe and sound! I love all of the green. Sooo pretty!
Ahh, so good to be "home"...We just finished Showing the Haboraks Glacie-more on my blog..Enjoy oyur summer!
Glad to see that you've arrived at your summer home! We have had LOTS of rain this summer, not as much hot days like in prior years.
So happy for you both you are at your summer home at last! Yes, your trailer and herbs all look very happy in their summer home also. Now, for a nice relaxing summer after you get rid of that overgrowth of green stuff.
Post a Comment