We spend our summers in Oregon and by the time we're packed up, ready to head south, the fall colors are everywhere with the Oregon Maples in bright yellow and gold and orange. When we return to our home base in Coarsegold, the trees on our site have started to turn color, letting us know that fall has appeared.
This year was different. When we arrived there was only green trees to be seen, rich bright green . . . until now, the last couple days of October. The nights are cold and crispy. Finally fall is here!
This year was different. When we arrived there was only green trees to be seen, rich bright green . . . until now, the last couple days of October. The nights are cold and crispy. Finally fall is here!
| I've been told this is some kind of Ash tree . . . we have five of them surrounding our site, however these are the only two turning color so far. Another one turns a dark burgundy. |
| Looking out the bedroom window the beautiful bright coral of our neighbor's tree greets us as the sun comes up. |
Life is good!

3 comments:
I just love that red tree! So very pretty!
We used to have an RV and traveled around when we had spare time. It was so much fun. Since then, we sold the RV and bought a farm. Now we just don't have time to enjoy traveling anymore! I miss it!! but I will get to enjoy the RV lifestyle thru your blog, hopefully!
~Lynn
I just love when the trees turn for the fall. Thanks for sharing!!
Lovely to look out your window and see that beautiful color!
Post a Comment