Monday, October 25, 2010

Sunday Supper

We're back into our Sunday Supper at the farm routine. Only today it was a special time because KL was the cook! She made two versions of enchiladas from scratch—Creamy Chicken Enchiladas and Cheese Enchiladas—served with a beautiful green salad with real bacon bits and homemade croutons . . . and for dessert she made a Chocolate Cream Pie . . . both the crust and filling made from scratch! I'm so proud of her . . . she's following her mama's footsteps in becoming a fantastic cook!

Cheese Enchiladas, Creamy Chicken Enchiladas, and a beautiful salad . . . Yummo!

Garnishing the chocolate cream pie with mini-chocolate chips under little brother's supervision!

Delicious . . . good job KL!
        
Life is good!

7 comments:

jennavar said...

MMmmmm good. I love that she did a great job. Now she says that she will make dinner on football practice days. Who am I to stop her :)

Middle America Mom said...

Way to go, KL!! Yummo!

Aunt Patty said...

K.L. = your dinner looks soooo delicious, would love to have been there. And to make all those things from scratch, oh my!! Great job!

Danni said...

Oh...to have a KL at my house...
:-)
Everything looks absolutely delicious! Mexican food is our very favorite around here and chocolate pie simply can't be beat. Beautiful!

TravelingGrammy said...

Oh, yum! Especially the dessert! What magic do we have to do in order to get an invite? Or, can you just bring home the leftovers?

Farmer Jen said...

Had I known, I would have come right over! (and I could) All of those dishes look so delicious.

Bill/ Sharon said...

Cheese Enchiladas, Creamy Chicken Enchiladas, and a beautiful salad . And the pie, you got my attention. bill & sharon POS #202