Sunday, November 14, 2010

Scarlet Begonia

I've never met a Golden Retriever I didn't love, and Scarlett is no exception!
While visiting Jackie and Rick we were introduced to Scarlett Begonia, a three seven-month-old Golden Retriever, who lives in the rental next to the adobe house. Her owners both work so, needless to say, Jackie and Rick love playing with her and making sure she gets at least one good walk/run through the vineyard every day.

She loves to run through the vineyard, and she's good at running full speed back to you when called.
She waits patiently while Rick cracks walnuts, from their huge tree growing in the middle of the vineyard. Scarlett loves walnuts!
Life is good!

3 comments:

A.J. said...

We LOVE Scarlet Begonia! (There is a song by that name by the Greatful Dead, maybe that's how she got her name. She just goes by Scarlet, and it really suits her.) I'm so glad the people get the chance to see her here. But the people should know, she is really 7 months old now, I believe. Growing so fast. I think she will look alot like Mackie.
Thanks for dedicating a whole post to this most adorable doggy. She's a GOOD dog.

kalebsmum said...

What a sweet dog!! And she sounds like she such a people dog!!

Joni Linscott said...

Goldens are my favorite...one of these days, I'm going to have one of my own:)