Another adventure I've never seen up close and personal . . . a farrier at work. The farrier is a real cowboy — owning a ranch with cattle and horses. The fun thing to observe was how Lacey knew exactly what she was supposed to do, and she did it without hesitation . . . like it was no big deal.
 |
| One of her shoes had come off, so it was decided to just take them all off since she lives in the pasture where there is basically dirt and sand, easy on her hooves. |
 |
| Jen assists by holding onto the lead rope. |
 |
| Lacey is a sweet and gentle horse with lots of patience. |
 |
| I guess it's as nice as getting a pedicure! |
Life is good!
2 comments:
Wow! what an education you're getting! Circle Feb. 25th for our monthly lunch...I'm pretty sure Cecile will be back by then...
Wow! It's like Jen's horse lives on an entirely different "we love the farrier" planet that my donkey boys do. :-) At our place, the energy level (aka anxiety) is MUCH higher. lol
Post a Comment