Last night we had such fun at Roger Rocka's dinner theater featuring the popular musical/play "Hairspray" . . . the music took us right back to the 60s, an era we remember fondly. We were married in 1963 so we are quite familiar with the "goings-on" of the time. We've been going to Roger Rocka's for a number of years and this time, by far, was our favorite show. The acting, the singing, the dancing, the cast — all were spectacular!
Thanks once again, mid-western family, for turning us on to this place. (They give us two night's —of our season tickets of six— as a Christmas present, a tradition they started three or four years ago and we love it!)
Life is good!


4 comments:
I love Hairspray!! Mike and I saw it a few years ago. I don't think he was too keen to see it, but afterwards he loved it and wanted to send all our friends to see it.
I've never been to Roger Rocka's. Probably should go sometime. Sounds fun.
What a fun Christmas present. I wonder if our library has this video. I was a teen in the late 60s and know I would enjoy it.
What a nice gift! Love those special date nights, especially one with dinner and a play!
Post a Comment