With the Christmas music playing in the background, I've been busy tole painting my annual set of ornaments and am really starting to feel the spirit of the holidays. My favorite designer for the last five or six years has been a very talented tole painter, Kay Quist, who has kept me smiling while painting her adorable Christmas characters . . . snowmen, gingerbread men and women, Santas . . . Kay is one gifted woman. Here are this year's addition to our Christmas tree, along with a set for each of our daughters.
 |
| Set of three. I loved bringing them to life from a plain piece of wood. |
 |
| My Michigan family will love this one, for there are cardinals in their backyard! |
 |
| Joy to All this holiday season! |
 |
| I love the detail . . . all the way down to the eyelets for the shoe laces. |
Okay, now all we have to do is go out and get a Christmas tree!
Life is good!
5 comments:
LOVE them!!!!
Janice, they're fantastic! You are one talented lady. Hard to believe Christmas is right around the corner.
I love them too! They are beautiful, and how great that you enjoy painting them. You have such a gift!
You are so talented! They are precious....
They're just beautiful...any for sale?
Post a Comment