Saturday, August 24, 2013

50 Years Ago . . .

Ken and I said "I DO!"

3 comments:

HBMom said...

Awww.... What a beautiful couple! Except where are Ken's rainbow suspenders? :) Hope you had a wonderful party! Sorry we could not make it up there. Sending you a BIG hug and lots of love.
Amy Lou & Family

kalebsmum said...

Awe.... Congratulations!

Aunt Patty said...

So sorry I didn't comment on this wonderful, fun, joyful and celebratory event! This was such a momentous occasion, and Sandy and Jen did such a great job with the planning and carrying out a very nice party and great time for everyone. The food was delicious, the band was great, the game was fun, Ken's speech was very good, and a wonderful time was had by all. It was really special for our family as it was a reunion of sorts, we hadn't been together for four years and we really enjoyed reuniting with loved ones. Thank you Sandy, Mike, Jen and Paul for this fabulous get together!