




Today I’ve been playing Christmas music as I finish up my tole-painting projects before we head south. I can show you one set since this design was used a few years ago for gifts and I discovered I had five more sets to paint. Think I’ll sell these at the Holiday Tea and Boutique at Park Sierra. Only problem is I never know what price to put on the little guys . . . Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas to all and to all I hope you’ve had a good summer. By the looks of the leaves on the maple trees around here . . . and the fact that the grandkids are all back in school . . . summer is gone and fall is upon us!

2 comments:
I love these cutie patooties when they are on my tree! They are just adorable. Merry Christmas and happy End of Summer
I love them.. love them.. love them! We're going to have to make some ornaments when you come to visit (probably not as fancy). The kids would love that. I think that I'm going to have two trees this year that will have to have ornaments!
Post a Comment