Friday, September 02, 2005

Oregon Tomato Saga

Remember the last time I declared the one and only “red” tomato we’d get was hanging on the vine ready to pick . . . well, we haven’t picked it yet, wanting it to get as sweet as possible before devouring every bit of it . . . alas, another is ready to join the “Ripe-Tomato-Club!”




And remember me telling you that we had a grape-cherry plant or two growing out on the deck . . . well, it’s turning out to be not a grape-cherry tomato at all . . . it’s a Roma tomato plant . . . that will never, and I swear NEVER see the light of day at becoming a red Roma tomato! I guarantee that one!




And the “Oregon Spring” tomato plant which is growing right next to the “red” tomato plant . . . well, see for yourself!



Life is Good!

No comments: