Saturday, August 27, 2005

Pegs and Jokers








I've been up to my ears in tolepainting this summer. I've just finished the final set for P and H that I owe them. Now I've finally painted the box that our first set goes in. And I've been asked to show you some pictures of the "best ever" set I had fun painting when we first arrived in Cascadia this summer. So here are a few pictures . . . the game is all painted in the "Americana" style with a different scene on each player's board - each depicting a holiday or time of year - all including children at play.

4 comments:

Ken said...

Nice job CG. This is the best P & G game ever.
KT

jennavar said...

Are you kidding me? That is incredible!!! Exactly the Americana style that I love. Great job!!! I'm so proud man! I LOVE mine but I want that set TOO!! Truly a work of art!

Middle America Mom said...

Oh, maaaa. That is even more beautiful that I thought! And I thought it would be awesome. Way to go!

Aunt Patty said...

Incredibly awesome!! Way to go sis! By the way, thanks for the good job on the set you mailed to us. It arrived safely. I love the Americana style though and wish I had something like that on something. Guess I'll just have to do it myself someday! Hee, hee!