Okay, so this is it folks . . . two cherry tomatoes at one picking! What a celebration . . . one for each of us . . . we didn't have to share! We're leaving for Seattle in just six days and it's been raining now for two days and getting pretty chilly so I think that's gonna be it for our Cascadia garden.
Saturday, September 10, 2005
Two At A Time!
Okay, so this is it folks . . . two cherry tomatoes at one picking! What a celebration . . . one for each of us . . . we didn't have to share! We're leaving for Seattle in just six days and it's been raining now for two days and getting pretty chilly so I think that's gonna be it for our Cascadia garden.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Well you should be mighty proud of those two tomatoes! They are beauties! It is a nice looking plant too! Have a safe trip to Seattle. That should be lots of fun!
I bet those cherry babies were delicious! Did you just pop it in whole? Or take a bite? Or put it in a salad? Or sprinkle a little salt on it?
I'm dying to know (but I bet you just popped it in your mouth whole!)
Hey, I just saw that you have Site Meter on your site now. Good job, maaa. You're getting to be so techno savvy these days. I'm so proud, man!
Post a Comment