
K and J enjoying great friends.

Mary and Birthday Girl Elaine

Wally and Verna

Cecile and Gary

The prettiest sunset since we've been here.
Today was a beautiful day in the desert . . . clear blue skies, mid 70s, and a cool breeze. After our walk Ken kicked back and read a Tom Clancey book and I crocheted a bit (that word always looks funny to me but I think it's correctly spelled). When Cecile and Gary got back from town Cecile and I buckled down and did our "homework" we had to get done before going back to Park Sierra. Cecile and Gary are heading down on Monday to Yuma and maybe even Mexico for some dental work and we're heading over to Palm Desert and then to visit with an old friend we haven't seen in about 35 years . . . one of my bridesmaids over 42 years ago we've known each other since kindergarten! She and her new husband live in Banning and we're going to visit with them on Tuesday before heading out to Soledad Canyon Thousand Trails preserve on Wednesday. Tonight we celebrated with our friends Mary and Elaine. It was the 20th anniversary of Elaine's 39th birthday so we invited them over for dinner. We had a great time with them along with Wally and Verna - another couple from Park Sierra. After dinner we went over to the big campfire where another Boomer was singing alot of her own music and lead some group singing too. It got pretty cold - we weren't near enough to the fire so we, along with Gary and Cecile headed back to their rig and played three games of Pegs and Jokers. Needless to say . . . the sunset was spectacular tonight. Life is so good!

3 comments:
Your sunsets are insane! Amazing! Awesome! Bee-u-tiful! Wow, I'd go there just for the sunsets! I'm glad you're having such a grand time.
Hey, we just cleaned out the dresser in the guest bedroom and moved it into the boy's room (their beautiful dressers both went belly up). ANYWAY, I found one of your favorite shirts in there -- denim chambray with a suede collar and embroidery on it. Did you find that one came up missing? (to quote AJ) Well, we found it :>
I was wondering where that one was! It has come up missing!
The sunsets are gorgeous here . . . I'm gonna miss them We leave tomorrow for Palm Springs, the Tuesday we'll see Gail and her new hubby. We're gonna be chatting all day and probably laughing alot too!
Ma, something strange is happening with your fonts. The lines are infringing on the lines above it. It must be because you're getting all fancy with your fonts :>
Post a Comment