Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Grandsons—Ya Gotta Love'em!

While visiting the V family I took some time to just hang out with the boys. After raising two girls, it's been nothing but amazing (and a joy) to watch how boys are so different than girls. They move faster, they're louder, they come up with the strangest sounds as they play with their toys be it a train, car, plane, helicopter, transformer, G.I.Joe, everything has a unique sound that girls never use!

We showed J and C the "Penguin Game" on the computer and they caught on pretty fast. I just stood there with my camera snapping—when I could—trying to capture the fun they had. Just wanted to share them with you.

Life is good—especially sharing it with grandsons!




2 comments:

Aunt Patty said...

You gotta love that open mouth on lil C! and the serious of that handsome J. They are really concentrating alot you can tell. I'd like to know this game, looks like fun!!

Middle America Mom said...

Boys are soooo different than girls -- and a lot of fun, too :>