
Yesterday I picked a gallon right from our own quarter-acre front yard while K was weedwhacking some of the long vines back out of the way! Today we each picked a gallon (pictured here) from the C's place next door. . . of course there are lots more to pick . . . more than we'll ever need for jam.

3 comments:
YUM-O!!!! I LOVE blackberries, plus I have such fond memories of picking them on all of our Oregon vacations. (And all of those butt-shots you took of me picking berries LOL.) I can't wait to taste some of the fruits of your labor!
That looks so good!!! My favorite thing to do with them is to make blackberry coppler...It's great that you didn't have to go far to get them...your own stash!!
Ma - Give me a call. I can't find your phone number again!
Post a Comment