Just wanted to say hello while on a two-and-a-half-week vacation . . . visiting family in Seattle and Michigan. We're having a great time and I'll share lots of pictures on our return.
Good to hear from you J.E. Boy!! Do I have big news!! You'r the one I can't wait to tell. Drum roll--trumpet - Da del la da da da!!! I won a Blue Ribbon at the fair for my eagle wall hanging!!! I think I showed it to you when you were here, I sure hope I did, so you'll remember it. Boy! Am I proud man!!! And I knew you'd be proud too!. It's quite hilarious actually, everyone in my sewing class is pretty "tickled" about it, as they know my sentiments about sewing as well as my abilities. So now that my blue ribbon has been won, I can retire my sewing feeling like I conquered that category and on to the next! Not sure I really mean that. I know your having a great time with that little family back there, give them all hugs from Aunt Patty.
One more thing! I bought a used Mac, not sure yet how I like it. Still trying to get my E mail up and running, that's why I'm telling you here and now! Love, Pea
My husband and I retired in 1999 and enjoyed a full-time RV lifestyle for over 12 years and loved everything about it! We now live in a "stick house" in the country and look forward to the next chapter of our life together . . . enjoy a garden, fresh eggs from our own hens, and living close to family.
We have two daughters we are very proud of—each one has a great husband and between them, and the good Lord, have given us five awesome grandkids! This blog happens so our friends and family can keep up with what we enjoy doing most.
6 comments:
HELLO!
Nice to hear from you! Glad to hear you're having fun and taking pictures. Look forward to seeing them. Give all my love. (And that includes Mackie)
Hi!! :-)
Enjoy your vacation!
Yes, give us lots of photos when you get back home.
Good to hear from you J.E. Boy!! Do I have big news!! You'r the one I can't wait to tell. Drum roll--trumpet - Da del la da da da!!! I won a Blue Ribbon at the fair for my eagle wall hanging!!! I think I showed it to you when you were here, I sure hope I did, so you'll remember it. Boy! Am I proud man!!! And I knew you'd be proud too!. It's quite hilarious actually, everyone in my sewing class is pretty "tickled" about it, as they know my sentiments about sewing as well as my abilities. So now that my blue ribbon has been won, I can retire my sewing feeling like I conquered that category and on to the next! Not sure I really mean that. I know your having a great time with that little family back there, give them all hugs from Aunt Patty.
One more thing! I bought a used Mac, not sure yet how I like it. Still trying to get my E mail up and running, that's why I'm telling you here and now! Love, Pea
Post a Comment