The Mariner of the Seas is one of Royal Caribbean's larger ships.Here are some facts about her just in case you are curious.
Maiden Voyage: November 16, 2003
Passenger Capacity: 3,114
Gross Tonnage: 138,000
Length: 1020'
Max Beam: 157.5'
Draft: 29'
Cruising Speed: 22 knots
We have booked a balcony room so we can enjoy the sunset while sipping a frosty Margarita, or a warm and steamy Cappucino while watching the sunrise!
We'll sail to Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, and Puerto Vallarta.
Hasta luego!
La Vida Es Buena!
Hasta luego!
La Vida Es Buena!

7 comments:
Have a great time!
Have a WONDERFUL time!!! (I'm very jealous) :-)
Hope you are having a wonderful time! It is a great ship and I wish we were back there right now!
Oh My! We took the same cruise at the end of January!
when you get back we'll have to swap stories....Have a wonderful time!
We love cruisin'...Enjoy every second....
How great you had a room with a balcony!! Way to go!! Did the waiters say "Excellent choice" when you ordered at dinner?? That always made me feel good when I ordered something.
Nice looking ship..Did you know they are building a new Panama Canal to accomodate the newer huger ships? When I watched that whole operation in December, there was an announcement about that and all the building that is going on in Panama City. In Costa Rica they say for all that is good.."Pura Vida", you hear it a lot.
Post a Comment