After I enjoy them inside, I'll plant them each in larger pots to grace our deck all year long.
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Thanks KeepingUpWithTheSmiths!
What a surprise when Ken came back from the mail room. 1-800 Flowers.com sure know how to do it well! Beautiful Hydrangea plant, a lovely scented Lavendar plant, and a sweetly trailing Ivy plant . . .all tucked into a pretty basket.
After I enjoy them inside, I'll plant them each in larger pots to grace our deck all year long.


After I enjoy them inside, I'll plant them each in larger pots to grace our deck all year long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Oh such a thoughtful recuperation gift, and so pretty too. What a nice surprise for you, and so nice to be reminded of all the loving wishes that are being sent your way.
Very nice selection to grace your deck. Hydrangeas are my very favorite. Very loving and thoughtful gift.
Hi there! I just discovered your blog today and I love it!!! I have always loved the idea of traveling the country in an RV but at my 27 years of age, I am just going to have to live through you on this one! Also - I live in Portland, OR so I welcome you to our beautiful state!
So, what are you recovering from? I think it's personal so reply on my email, OK?
So, what are you recovering from? I think it's personal so reply on my email, OK?
You are so welcome, Mom! As soon as I saw that arrangement, with beautiful, live flowers, I knew that you would be able to plant them outside too. Enjoy them!
Post a Comment