Ken loves to bake bread using either the bread machine or the traditional oven. I love to smell bread baking and I love having fresh bread right out of the oven. This combination makes for a win-win situation at our house.
| This is a loaf of wheat bread with flax seed using white-wheat flour. |
| It made a great avocado sandwich for lunch. |
Life is good!

5 comments:
Ummm... got one word for you... YUMMY!!
I love "making" bread in our bread machine, haven't done it in a while but you posting those pics reminds me that fresh bread is oh-so-good!!
That sandwich photo made me SO hungry!
I want an avacado sandwich on that delicious and healthy looking bread! Dad's been making breads for eons. I remember him dabbling in bread making when I was knee-high to a grasshopper :)
Oh, yum! I'm always available for lunch......
It is the greatest smell in the world, that smell of fresh baked bread just coming out of the oven or the bread maker. Best thing is, you can know it's your own healthy recipe.
Post a Comment