Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Three Weeks in the Garden

A lot can happen with the warm summer days we've been having!

June 4

Today, June 28

Ken tends the garden every morning.

Crook-Neck Squash 

Regular and Lemon Cucumbers

The tomato plants will provide a big summer crop.

And of course the zucchini plants are thriving!

I look forward to lots of pesto in the near future!

Life is good!

3 comments:

TravelingGrammy said...

Wow! What green thumbs you are! So, this fall when I get back I can expect some yummy fruits of the garden, no?

Aunt Patty said...

This takes me back to your San Gabriel home and the gardents you had on Leslie Dr. in the back yard. Pretty fun for you two I know. Seems they were really deeply dug garden beds. Nice to have them raised like this, too bad gophers!!

Farmer Jen said...

Your raised beds are beautiful and your garden is much farther ahead than mine is this year!