Wow that looks really great. Who quilted it for you? I thought you were taking it back to Coursegold. You're not there yet are you? How did you find the quilter? Curious minds (well at least mine anyway) want to know. Was it a longarm machine? Love ya!
I took it to the gal who, with her mom, owns the quilt shop in Lebanon. She has a long-arm, I think she said it was an American Pro . . . gotta Google that to see. It's located in a polebarn behind her mom's house where the quiltshop is located. It's like a bedroom was converted to a fabric shop and the classes are taught in the family room. And lunch was served in the dining room! It's big enough to have a class of six which was a fun size. Just like a bunch of girls getting together to quilt and gab!
My husband and I retired in 1999 and enjoyed a full-time RV lifestyle for over 12 years and loved everything about it! We now live in a "stick house" in the country and look forward to the next chapter of our life together . . . enjoy a garden, fresh eggs from our own hens, and living close to family.
We have two daughters we are very proud of—each one has a great husband and between them, and the good Lord, have given us five awesome grandkids! This blog happens so our friends and family can keep up with what we enjoy doing most.
2 comments:
Wow that looks really great. Who quilted it for you? I thought you were taking it back to Coursegold. You're not there yet are you? How did you find the quilter? Curious minds (well at least mine anyway) want to know. Was it a longarm machine? Love ya!
I took it to the gal who, with her mom, owns the quilt shop in Lebanon. She has a long-arm, I think she said it was an American Pro . . . gotta Google that to see. It's located in a polebarn behind her mom's house where the quiltshop is located. It's like a bedroom was converted to a fabric shop and the classes are taught in the family room. And lunch was served in the dining room! It's big enough to have a class of six which was a fun size. Just like a bunch of girls getting together to quilt and gab!
Post a Comment