Monday, September 11, 2006

This Time It Worked!

This is what "Crow's Fence" is supposed to look like. Amazing how that happens when you use the quarter-inch-foot on your sewing machine. Anyhow, it looks quite different than the last one, don't 'cha think? So now all I have to do is get the batting together with some fabric for the back and it'll be a snuggly little quilt.

At this stage I can see that it's going to work this time.

I use the scraps to create the patchwork border!

Life is Good!


6 comments:

Middle America Mom said...

That looks really cute, ma. I like that pattern? Who's the snuggly little quilt for? Those colors are nice and sunny :>

CaliforniaGrammy said...

Tee Hee! I thought this one would look adorable in your guest room . . . maybe hanging on the wall or just tossed over the chair . . . what do you think?

Middle America Mom said...

Are you serious!?! It's for me!!!! I'm SOOOO excited! It will look great! Really? Too cool :> To quote T, "you're the best mom a kid could have!" Thanks :>

kalebsmum said...

I agree with S on this quilt! It looks great and I love the colors too (great choices) and I see how the pattern is different--great job!!

CaliforniaGrammy said...

I knew you'd love-love-love-it, S. The colors were picked with you in mind!

The placemats made earlier were for JJ's Thanksgiving table so I needed to hurry and make "sumping" for "you . .. not huahr!"

jennavar said...

How darling! I like that pattern. Your other pattern wasn't too bad either. That will look sooo cute in the guestroom S with the cute picture on your wall too. Way to go. Still amazed at the speed that you're whipping these out in. Would love to have that much quiet solitude time here.