Wednesday, February 21, 2007

He likes it!



I didn't get a picture of him actually opening the present, but when he did he had a great big smile on that adorable little munchkin face and he said "I'm dead!" I heard his words but I wasn't sure what he meant by that. His mommy explained that it meant "I must be in heaven!" . . . pretty clever, don't you think? He loved the quilt with all the colors, and especially all the doggies. He slept with it all weekend and packed it away to follow him home.

3 comments:

Middle America Mom said...

Yay! I've been checking and checking your blog to see when you'd post. Boy oh boy does he love that quilt! You should have seen his face when I pulled it out of the suitcase so he could sleep with it when he got home! He just loves it! (By the way, we somehow left Patch at the Varners! Jen found him and volunteered to overnight it to us. It came yesterday and T got to sleep with Patch and his new quilt -- what joy!)

Padraic and Willie said...

Hello, long time no talk. I saw you have a nice cruise. nice to see those beautiful quilts and you happy families.

Aunt Patty said...

One happy little six year old! I thought he would be thrilled with a "doggie quilt". That's got to be the greatest present ever! cute pictures too. And 3 cheers for auntie J to overnight Patch!