We woke up to a cold and quiet frosty morning. The snow fell for a few hours. The sun came out warming up the ground. The beautiful snow is no more...however
Life is good!
Bird house waiting for occupants in the spring.
Looking out over our deck to our neighbor across the street.
Down the driveway the snow was falling quite fast.
Our neighbors are in Arizona for the winter. They missed out on the beautiful frosty morning.
What an awesome picture of the bird feeder. I love it. Isn't it amazing how it just started coming down. I'm still sore from shoveling the driveway. Good exercise!
I love your pictures. It made me cold looking at them. It is surely beautiful where you live.
I would like to invite you and Ken to our home in San Francisco. We should be here for another one and one half years, then our tentative plan is to sell and hit the road. A little differently probably. We want to do some traveling over seas before we get to old.
Love your blog and your comments on mine. Laura B.
Very pretty indeed! It really does look like "winter wonderland"! I love it when it snows a little in Big Pine too! Bro and Sissy have looks of wonder and amazement when they look back at their tracks.
My husband and I retired in 1999 and enjoyed a full-time RV lifestyle for over 12 years and loved everything about it! We now live in a "stick house" in the country and look forward to the next chapter of our life together . . . enjoy a garden, fresh eggs from our own hens, and living close to family.
We have two daughters we are very proud of—each one has a great husband and between them, and the good Lord, have given us five awesome grandkids! This blog happens so our friends and family can keep up with what we enjoy doing most.
4 comments:
What an awesome picture of the bird feeder. I love it. Isn't it amazing how it just started coming down. I'm still sore from shoveling the driveway. Good exercise!
Even though it is 75 degrees here, I'm actually disappointed that we missed the snow! Three more days and we come back home...Yeah!
I love your pictures. It made me cold looking at them. It is surely beautiful where you live.
I would like to invite you and Ken to our home in San Francisco. We should be here for another one and one half years, then our tentative plan is to sell and hit the road. A little differently probably. We want to do some traveling over seas before we get to old.
Love your blog and your comments on mine.
Laura B.
Very pretty indeed! It really does look like "winter wonderland"! I love it when it snows a little in Big Pine too! Bro and Sissy have looks of wonder and amazement when they look back at their tracks.
Post a Comment