I'm also going to make my friend Mary's famous Artichoke/Crab Spread (made from the crab we trapped at Winchester Bay) to be served with toasted baguette slices.
Go Patriots! (because K was born in New Hampshire) but we wouldn't be real unhappy if the Giants won—so we can watch Eli Manning share the spotlight with his brother winning back to back Super Bowl games—and each being able to wear a Super Bowl ring. Wouldn't that be fun!

2 comments:
YAHOOEY!! So excited that we have the best cooks in town coming to our house for the Superbowl XLII (JD just told me the romans for this year..) Can't wait to taste test it all. YUMMOOO!!
Man oh man! I can just taste those beans now! Sure glad you got that recipe. Weren't they the best darn beans ever. All thanks to our dear sweet Daddy, and all his loving devotion to those beans in the oven, drizzling faithfully as he did all during the day. I'll be thinking about all those yummy items today.
Prism does have some pretty yummy appetizers in their cook book. Will have to look into that now!!
Post a Comment