Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Tea with Pat

Pat joined us for a cup of Christmas tea today. We had a fun time just enjoying each other's company and sharing grandkid stories. Tomorrow she's headed over to her daughter's place to enjoy Christmas with her adorable three-year-old granddaughter. So we celebrated early and exchanged gifts and cookies today.

A fun afternoon with a good friend.

Life is good . . . sharing tea with a friend.



5 comments:

Sharon/primthyme said...

So festive,your tree is !! Do you miss having a house that doesn't move ?
We are retirde & I'm not sure I could do that !!
Blessings,Prim Hugs,
Sharon

Middle America Mom said...

I love tea parties! How nice for you two :) Nothing like a cup of tea and a pretty, tasty cookie, and good conversation as a way to while away the hours.

TravelingGrammy said...

Such a lovely afternoon! The tea was delish-the company outstanding...we just finished the cookie decorating-new blog today...

Farmer Jen said...

Sounds cozy & fun.

Laura said...

I wish I was there having tea with you. You have so much energy and love inside of you it is awesome.
Merry Christmas,
Laura n Gordon
ps I will be a great grandma in April.I cannot believe it.