I'd like you to meet the two latest additions to the Simply Country Farm. KL and JD each have another 4-H project. . . BUNNIES! It's amazing the energy these kids have, including their younger brother CD, caring for not only their yellow lab, their calico cat, their 21 chickens including several varieties, three Alpine goats, and now they've added two bunnies: KL's bunny, Elwood, is a Dutch Blue (I think I have that right), and JD's bunny is a cute Holand Lop bunny names Lillian. She's a real cutie, and her coloring is called "Tortoise." Here are some pictures so you can see just how adorable these new critters are.
Here is JD's cute little female Holland Lop named Lillian!
4 comments:
Oh what adorable, darling bunnies! I bet they are so soft, too! What about C, doesn't he get a bunny? Love the name Elwood after the Blues brothers, very clever! Such sweet pictures!
Hi A.J. . . . C expressed a desire to make the kitty "mine!" And since the bunnies are rather spendy, Jen was just fine with that!
Very cute and fuzzy bunnies. Great photos!
What sweet little furry faces...our bunny, Walter, isn't much of a cuddler...he's a rabbit with an attitude. :-)
Post a Comment