I heard that expressed several times throughout the building process.
The boat-building team got a good start on the Puddle Duck, but with all the other things we did during our visit, they were unable to get it finished. Hopefully M and the boys will be able to finish it over their long winter so they can sail it in the spring!
Life is good!

4 comments:
I love the teamwork. What a beautifully planned out curve. Looks like you put those clamps to work too! Goes right along with "gotta have the right equipment".. Good job guys!~
That did take a lot of clamps...I think there was even a run to the store for more clamps. It will be fun to see that baby in the water when it's done.
Love to build a boat since I was a kid..
What a great thing to do with your grandsons. It will be fun to see next year!! It's good T and R are learniing how to build.
Post a Comment