Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Goodbye Sweet Kitty

Sad news on Simply Country Farm today. The family's beloved kitty apparently had a heart attack at home. She was homeless a couple of years ago and loved her new home when she was adopted and became a member of the menagerie of animals on the farm. Remember she was adopted to be a barn cat and keep mice away, a job she did not hold up to. However she did became a friend with an attitude with Murray, the yellow lab, and he will miss her. She will be missed by the entire family, including the grandparents, because she was just the sweetest, most talkative cat we've ever been related to. Actually she was known by many names throughout the two years she lived there . . . Taffy, KeeKee, Debbie . . . But I knew her mostly as KeeKee and I will miss her.
Goodbye sweet KeeKee.

Life is good . . . with fond memories of KeeKee.

4 comments:

Farmer Jen said...

I'm so sorry to hear this sad news. I love kitties and especially sweet ones. She was beautiful.

Danni said...

Oh. :-(
What a lovely tribute to a special family friend...I'm so sorry.
She was lucky to have you all love her so much.

jennavar said...

Ahhh what a sweet post. I just finished rubbing CD's little head as he cried himself to sleep. It is truly hard to say goodbye to loved ones, even the furry four legged loved ones. As sad as we feel, I'm glad that we have enjoyed her for as long as we have. Thank you for finding her for us so we could give her a loving, warm, truly spoiled last chapter of her life.

Aunt Patty said...

Ilm so sorry to hear about that darling kitty. I really liked her too, she was so full of personality. I'm happy she had the loving home she had as she ended her earthly realm. I'm reading a book titled "Cold Noses at the Pearly Gates" dealing with grief of losing a pet and how they go to heaven.