| Sunshine on the left . . . Ariella on the right |
| Surprised and very happy boy! |
| Arielle is less shy than Sunshine. Here she came out to play and meet Murray, the yellow lab. |
| Playing with Karah. |
Life is good!
| Sunshine on the left . . . Ariella on the right |
| Surprised and very happy boy! |
| Arielle is less shy than Sunshine. Here she came out to play and meet Murray, the yellow lab. |
| Playing with Karah. |
4 comments:
Oh, I love kittens, especially orange kittens!!! Too cute! Congrats on the new babies!
Such cuties! And I love CD's great smile with them.
Sweet! Darling! Soft and cuddly! Cute and fun!! Especially with two it will be even more fun to watch them play, wrestle and chase each other. Must have been how our Tino once looked. Lucky family!!
Aw, that picture of CD with that wonderful smile on his face just melts my heart. Those kittens are beautiful and remind me SO much of my one true-love cat that I had named Cheddar.
Please tell Jen I think she did a great job on the present selection!! :-)
Post a Comment