Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Only in the Country

I woke up from a nap to the joyful chatter of children . . . special children . . . children who are currently, or want to in the future, raise goats. Jen is the Goat Leader for our local 4-H chapter "Golden Oaks 4-H" and today was a monthly meeting held here at Country Farm. When I entered the room Jen was leading the group in a rip-roaring game of "Goat Jeopardy!" 
An enthusiastic leader, the kids eagerly responded to Jen's questions.
Competitive CD was quick to answer correctly for his team.
To the left is Karah ringing in after she challenged the previous answer.
The kids had a great time at the same time learning more about raising healthy goats!


Life is good!

3 comments:

Danni said...

Aw, I want to play!
I love that Jen is doing this - I totally would, too, if I still had kids that age. I got started with my farm "career" just a bit too late.
lol

Middle America Mom said...

My sistah rocks the house! Or should I say she rocks the goat house?!

Aunt Patty said...

Yep, I can definitely picture Jen leading "Goat Jeopardy"! Sounds like lots of fun!