She is indeed a beautiful girl, and very smart as well, you are truly blessed with such a granddaughter!! Oh, I forgot something, she's also very sweet!
My husband and I retired in 1999 and enjoyed a full-time RV lifestyle for over 12 years and loved everything about it! We now live in a "stick house" in the country and look forward to the next chapter of our life together . . . enjoy a garden, fresh eggs from our own hens, and living close to family.
We have two daughters we are very proud of—each one has a great husband and between them, and the good Lord, have given us five awesome grandkids! This blog happens so our friends and family can keep up with what we enjoy doing most.
3 comments:
I can't believe that she's 15 now! I'm sure that you are such a proud gram!
Great pictures! She has the most beautiful smile!! I hope she had a wonderful birthday. :-)
She is indeed a beautiful girl, and very smart as well, you are truly blessed with such a granddaughter!! Oh, I forgot something, she's also very sweet!
Post a Comment