Last night was KL's birthday party and it was a whole lot of fun. (Often, in the past, her birthday was celebrated on Super Bowl Sunday, simply because her birthday always falls during the week before that big day, and we always get together for the game.) This was a special party just for her, and she loved it.
There was even entertainment at this party. Here is JD, and what he is doing is singing "I'm a Little Tea Pot" with his mouth closed, and I could actually understand him . . . even though I giggled during the entire performance. Such talent!She's becoming such a sweet young woman . . . it's so hard to believe how fast 15 years have flown by, when I was in the delivery room when she was born. I have been blessed to have been in the delivery room with all five of our grandkids.
Life is good!



3 comments:
What a fun party it was. Thanks for coming. You took some great photos.
Great photos. Love that teapot song! And that cake looks so scrumptious and rich. Happy Birthday!
Looks like a very fun party, yummy cake, love the purse, the entertainment looks terrific! Hope I get to hear that tea pot song some day.
Post a Comment