You may remember this picture. Here is JJ showing off her first-ever quilt block back in May of 2006.Thursday, April 03, 2008
Once upon a time, in May of 2006 . . .
That's how long ago JJ started piecing together her first quilt. Time, patience, and persistence has finally paid off! She did let me help her a bit and we had lots of fun with the two of us working together. The quilt top has been finished and the quilting completed. Actually that part happened last summer when they decided to move, fortunately for us, up to our little mountain town. This past Sunday PD helped her hang it in the living room of their new house. And I think it looks gorgeous and wanted to share it with you.
You may remember this picture. Here is JJ showing off her first-ever quilt block back in May of 2006.
The finished quilt, quilted by award winning Sheila Bruner in Mariposa, brings color into the room, in addition to bringing in a warm, country, cozy feeling.
You may remember this picture. Here is JJ showing off her first-ever quilt block back in May of 2006.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
bee-yoo-tiful!!!
What gorgeous quilts!
Man oh Man - both of those look professional! You must be so proud, man!! They are gorgeous!
That quilt is stunning! I can't believe you made it! Even two years seems fast when I look at all that work. And it looks like it was made just for that spot, it's perfect and so lovely!
I am jealous!!!
Laura b
Wow MMMAAAA the pictures came out fantastic. They are beautiful! It was fun to help make the one in the living room and I am looking forward to starting my chicken wall quilt. Thanks for being a great teacher.
Post a Comment