Sunday, June 29, 2008

Something fun I thought to tell you!

I was going through my iPhoto albums and came across a picture I wanted to share on my blog, but have been so caught up with my injury and our travels to Oregon, this one slipped through the cracks.

Our morning routine, living in such a small space, is usually this. While I wash up the breakfast dishes Ken is using the other end of the rig to shower and get dressed and in the process of getting ready for his day he makes the bed (nice routine don't you think?). When it's my turn to get ready I'm often pleased to see the bed made, even after so many years of this routine. The morning we left Coarsegold, two and a half weeks ago, the routine was unchanged. And I smiled to myself as I went into the bedroom to get dressed. And something caught my eye. Part of making the bed is placing my Amish doll I call "Sarah Plain and Tall" up on my side of the head of the bed. This time something was different.


I'd like you to meet Sarah Plain and Tall, ready for the day.

Here is Sarah ready to spend some time on the Oregon Coast . . . Ken had put my flip-flops on her feet! Actually it's not the first time that Sarah was placed differently, but this time she came across pretty funny.

Life is good . . . especially being married to a man
with a sense of humor.


2 comments:

Middle America Mom said...

That crazy dad! He sure knows how to make you smile -- that's worth his weight in gold :>

jennavar said...

That funny daddy! Life doesn't get dull with him around. Always trying to make you laugh. I love it!