Friday, July 25, 2008

CREATE


My mid-western daughter made a Christmas gift for me and I finally get to put it on display. Since we're RVers through and through we haven't much wall space to hang anything. And since my art studio, a.k.a. my "creative studio" since I do more than just paint in it now, is in our pole barn in Oregon, it is appropriate that it is on display here.


Both of our girls are creative, it must be in the genes! I got my creative genes from my Gramma D. Daughter number one has been doodling since she was a little girl, and now enjoys "scrapping" and making hand-made cards. Daughter number two is into crocheting and quilting, and raising chickens and goats (there must be something creative there). And besides having a bit of time for those creative things, they both raise 2-3 kids, and do all the things that go along with being a super mom and loving wife.

Life is good!

2 comments:

Middle America Mom said...

It looks great up there maaa. I had such a good time making that for you -- I loved picking out the colors and the patterns. Thanks for showing it off in your blog :>

TravelingGrammy said...

Let's name that the "Creative Corner" in the pole barn..what else do you have stored in there?