Love the tree and all it's ornaments! Did you make the tree skirt? If you didn't, I bet J. J. did! Nice organized check list, looks like you'll get your list all checked off!
My husband and I retired in 1999 and enjoyed a full-time RV lifestyle for over 12 years and loved everything about it! We now live in a "stick house" in the country and look forward to the next chapter of our life together . . . enjoy a garden, fresh eggs from our own hens, and living close to family.
We have two daughters we are very proud of—each one has a great husband and between them, and the good Lord, have given us five awesome grandkids! This blog happens so our friends and family can keep up with what we enjoy doing most.
4 comments:
Love your tree and check list!! Such a cute post
I recognize a lot of those beautiful (almost professional!) ornaments on that beautiful tree.
Love the tree and all it's ornaments! Did you make the tree skirt? If you didn't, I bet J. J. did! Nice organized check list, looks like you'll get your list all checked off!
I am taken with the quilt hanging on the wall...what a beautiful piece of art....
Post a Comment