Monday, December 06, 2010

Time for Christmas Tea

Attending the Christmas Tea at Sierra Pines Church has been our tradition for the last three years, and will continue forever, Lord willing! Jen, KL and I have a great time getting together with over 150 women from the church and enjoy buying tickets for the enormous amount of raffle baskets donated by various members as a fundraiser for the Youth Groups. Jen and KL were lucky winners tonight. 

Tea Sandwiches, Miniature Quiche, Filo-Wrapped Spinach Morsel, and a lovely Cranberry/Orange Scone
The tea cup and saucer is a party favor we get to take home!
Three generations having fun together! Thanks for a great evening, Jen. It truly put me into the Christmas spirit!
Life is good!

6 comments:

Middle America Mom said...

I'm glad you had a great time! Some day, I want to join in on the fun. It's my cup of tea!

TravelingGrammy said...

Oh, I just love it! Maybe next year I can get my girls to come to the tea....

kalebsmum said...

Aww... since you posted about your Christmas Tea, I had to post one of my own. It looks like you had a great time and great food!!

jennavar said...

What a great time we had! I just love the color of your shirt. We really look like we coordinate so nicely together :)

Razzberry Corner said...

It looks like such a great time! The plate of food is so pretty! And so is the teacup. And, you, your daughter and granddaughter are beautiful young women!

Aunt Patty said...

Darling three generations smiling together! It's my cup of tea too, like Middle American Mom says. I sure miss our tea times together around Christmas. Looks like such a tasty spread and the cup and saucer are sure nice favors.