Sad news at Simply Country Farm. They adopted a sweet fourteen-year-old kitty from North Fork last January. "Amy" had belonged to a little old lady who had passed away. The kitty was loved and cared for especially by ten-year-old CD pictured here. Sweet Amy died in her sleep. She will be missed by the entire family. God bless you Amy.
When the news was broken to CD he asked for a new kitty for his birthday next month . . . "One that will live longer?
Oh I am so sorry to hear about Amy's passing. You know I have a soft heart for kitties. How wonderful that she was loved and cared for by your family for the past year. I am glad that her passing was peaceful for her.
Amy was so lucky to have such wonderful, loving owners! I'm sorry for your family's sadness over her loss. You say she came from North Fork...isn't that where F.Jen resides? I had no idea she and your daughter were so close!
My husband and I retired in 1999 and enjoyed a full-time RV lifestyle for over 12 years and loved everything about it! We now live in a "stick house" in the country and look forward to the next chapter of our life together . . . enjoy a garden, fresh eggs from our own hens, and living close to family.
We have two daughters we are very proud of—each one has a great husband and between them, and the good Lord, have given us five awesome grandkids! This blog happens so our friends and family can keep up with what we enjoy doing most.
4 comments:
Oh I am so sorry to hear about Amy's passing. You know I have a soft heart for kitties. How wonderful that she was loved and cared for by your family for the past year. I am glad that her passing was peaceful for her.
It sounds like she will be missed the short time she was with the family!
Really sorry for CD to lose Amy, but it sure is nice she was so loved the last year of her life, and lived in such a happy active home.
Amy was so lucky to have such wonderful, loving owners! I'm sorry for your family's sadness over her loss.
You say she came from North Fork...isn't that where F.Jen resides? I had no idea she and your daughter were so close!
Post a Comment