I am so far behind - I haven't made ANY Christmas cookies yet! None! I always make them and send them to friends and family. But not this year. I just didn't have time, and decided I was going to relax on Christmas eve and made a pie for Christmas day dessert instead of pumping out all the cookies. The cookies will be made next week, after all the Christmas hub-bub is done.
My husband and I retired in 1999 and enjoyed a full-time RV lifestyle for over 12 years and loved everything about it! We now live in a "stick house" in the country and look forward to the next chapter of our life together . . . enjoy a garden, fresh eggs from our own hens, and living close to family.
We have two daughters we are very proud of—each one has a great husband and between them, and the good Lord, have given us five awesome grandkids! This blog happens so our friends and family can keep up with what we enjoy doing most.
3 comments:
Yeah!!! Your cookies look GOOD!
I am so far behind - I haven't made ANY Christmas cookies yet! None! I always make them and send them to friends and family. But not this year. I just didn't have time, and decided I was going to relax on Christmas eve and made a pie for Christmas day dessert instead of pumping out all the cookies. The cookies will be made next week, after all the Christmas hub-bub is done.
Merry Christmas from Razzberry Corner!
~Lynn
Merry Christmas JL!! Yum! I'm sure the recipents will be happy to see you coming!!
Looking really yummy, good idea to put them on paper plates and then wrap with celephane! These look like someone got the right flour!! Hee Hee!!
Post a Comment